Throughout the fall, NYC DOT and Alta Bicycle Share will be teaming up to present bike share demonstrations throughout the city. Bike share demonstrations are opportunities for New Yorkers to see how bike share will work. Stop by any demonstration to test ride a bike, check out the bike share equipment, ask questions and give feedback about the program.
We’ve already lined up several demonstrations over the next few weeks:
- Manhattan Bridge Arch, DUMBO 9/17, 12-4pm
- Bowling Green 9/21, 11am-3pm
- Brooklyn Flea, Fort Greene 9/24, 12-4pm
- Union Square 9/29, 12-6pm
- Atlantic Antic 10/2, 12-6pm
Check out our bike share timeline for more information, and to learn when new demonstrations are scheduled.